Monday 10 November 2014

Hi-Fi Cluster Chapters 4-8 review

So in honour of a certain long running hugely successful manga series ending I thought I would honour it by reviewing something completely unrelated to it!

Hi-Fi Cluster Chapters 4-8 Story & Art by Ippei Goto review


These chapters of Hi-Fi Cluster see the plot proper begin to develop as well as some rather dull by comparison but still compelling chapters of character introductions. There is some clumsy exposition dumps in these chapters. Something I’m not sure I mentioned in my previous reviews. The protagonist continues to be the least compelling character and I feel was likely just included in the series for the target demographic to identify with. So all-in-all Hi-Fi Cluster is an interesting read thus far and I cannot tell express how excited I am for future chapters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment